Today, Warren Buffett tapped hedge fund manager Todd Combs to be Berkshire Hathaway’s Chief Investment Officer. How will Todd Combs fit into Berkshire? Tune into NPR‘s On the Money interview last week with L.J. (Laura) Rittenhouse, author of Buffett’s Bites to learn what’s important about the Berkshire culture. Host Steve Pomeranz calls Buffett’s Bites his “favorite new book” and asks L.J. how she got Buffett’s attention: the Omaha oracle posed for the book jacket and signed his photograph inside. Learn the answer to this and other questions like: What is Buffett’s greatest investment tip? Click here.
The Five Top NPR On the Money Interview Questions
1. What is the Warren Buffett investment tip that most investors ignore?
2. How difficult is it to find companies that are trustworthy and transparent?
3. Where can you get a sneak preview of some of the most informative, engaging and candid shareholder letters from 2009?
4. What do most folks miss when they read Warren Buffett’s shareholder letter?
5. What well-known rule makes Berkshire Hathaway one of the most respected companies in the world?